Sunday, July 22, 2012

You could NOT be more wrong and still have a job

The weather.  We watch it.  We talk about it mundanely. We make it seem easy or horrible - but really?  This is the digital _ HD - FUCKING age and you tell me it's sunny and I'm getting rained on?  If I did my job this bad I'd be gone - oh wait I work for UniF? - I get to steal lie and cheat and still rise to the top - No worries.  Shockingly 


OMG - this is pure stupid on a freaking plate!  Figure this shit out before you post to me that today is gonna be good.

Okay so this is really about truth.

Et tu brute and all .

I'm looking for the truth.  Pilate asked.  and Jesus really never answered,  I guess He figured we would have to figure it out ourselves.

I am really still shaking trees to see what falls.

I guess it's all about fruit.

It started with fruit - forbidden and all

I guess it ends with the spirit.

That would be the truth  - Love Joy Peace Patience Kindness Goodness Faithfulness Self-Control  - Against such things there is no law.

We saw the Dark Knight yesterday.  It was hard for me on many personal levels.

I walk away knowing - this earth is not my home.  I love my people.  and that humans hurt humans for reasons we don't always get.

Life is messy - bring paper towel and baby wipes.

Condoms don't solve much - but are better than being dumb

Life is tough but it's tougher if you are stupid

And finally WEATHER PEOPLE FREAKING SUCK

just sayin.


No comments:

Post a Comment