Thursday, July 12, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!

So the Roger and I are planning trip number 3 to Las Vegas.  We married there May 2008 and went back a little while later.  This current trip makes the 3rd.  Any and all who have been can please chime in.  Must miss - must do?  Sorry.  I love Vegas and Haters of it can just shut the fuck up - I'm asking for ideas.  I know a lot of folks think it sucks -  think it's XYZ.  And it really is all that and a pool of disease!  But it's where I want to go when I want to not be me.  Not be super duper responsible mom - office mamma bear - just sex kitten du jour!  Boots walking and all.

We have done some research so we know a few things we want to do.  Neither of us is big into gaming - but the topless pool at our hotel is apparently a big feature.  :D  Please share. I'm onto the slots at Ellis Island and their cheap really good beer.  :D Micro brew and Phantom of the Opera Penny slots! What is not to love?  We've seen Bite and Spamalot. Both good.


We are again staying at the Strat.  Married there (around the corner) It's where we know.  This will be our longest stretch.  VETERAN vegas lover's - please.  Share.  Beauty Bar is going to be our late night Monday sing fest.  Tuesday is nickle beers and a good dj.  Anyone want to join us?  Message me.  I'd love company - I'm much more confidant with a girl by my side.  :D  and I'm a great kisser :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment