Sunday, July 8, 2012

alcohaulin'Ass

Yeah.  inappropriate.  But just a song and such.  I didn't want to like Mudvayne.  REALLY didn't want to. But they are too smart (okay Chad  is super smart) I assume he surrounds himself with smart awesome people - just like my favorite personal artists do - yeah D.  Hellyeah is an offshoot.  I really didn't want to like them either.   But smart and clever just speaks to me.  You can't sugar coat good when you get it.  I really don't like getting screamed at so that is not my music of choice but when you find a band (FIND as in your person listened to it every GD day while working out as you were trying to homeschool below) Smart isn't always good.  I get that. Nietzsche was smart and frankly my GOD is still alive and he's pushing up the daisies.   Much like the ex- parrot.  Smart doesn't make you good..  But really it's a start.  My favorite people.  B,D, T,R T and many other letters S too :D  Of course my sweet sister K and well since I know my brother doesn't read this f you and text me if you are offended you ass.  :D  What I'm saying is that book education doesn't make you smart or interesting.  But sorry here, it is important.  Being educated is not cheap.   and it shouldn't be counted as such.  Why I'm starting my master's next month.  I get that the company I currently work for sucks ass.  Yes. it does.  DONE.  moving ON.  Follow me sweet S.

Sorry.  I digress.

The last 5 years have been hard.  And yet an education.  I'm much harder - body and soul.  You can actually bounce quarters if you want - though I may not let you.  I'm still me - but leaner - and surprisingly more forgiving.  Looking to do something outside the box here.  I live near Congress and the Senate.  Lady Heather had it really really right.  Men with power are looking for something else.. . . .. :D Need to find a castle . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment