Monday, July 16, 2012

my fair lady

WHY can't the American's teach their children . . . oh wait we don't speak it.  Lord, I'm pretty certain all we do is text.  I am sitting next to the MY fair Lady - musical.  Singing at the top of my fool lungs and thank you I can actually sing - classically trained .  BTW (bravo tango whiskey) Todd Oxley is to blame.  I has me some range too  The one woman I love more than O2 was raised without a TV and is the smartest mostest (yes bite me) amazing women on the planet.  She is the living Eliza for me.  Hearing her sing it makes me smile.  Hearing her in the chapel at Christmas with the marble and the lights and the WELL JESUS CHRIST FULL on grand piano  - she could have sung scales. . . . and it would have been moving.  But why?  Okay.  I guess we have Glee.  I get it.  We are trying to reinvent.  My kids are going to get schooled.  I saw every play - OKLAHOMA. Rainmaker. (yes the Tommy Lee Jones - MEL - i - sant.) find it - it will change you.  Camelot. Spamilot (Vegas - pretty coool !) . Gigi. Rock in Roll HS.  JESUS CHRIST - S.S. - Grease - Rocky Horror.    Singing or not.  Take your kids to plays. LIVE actors.  My darling clueless parents didn't get it but my sweetest fondest PREGGOR memory was when my darling sister Kristen took me and my in- utero daughter Trinity to Phantom.  GreenBay.  Was amazing - Every freaking time Christine Sang my darling Trin - JUMPED.  LIKE OMG jumped.  it was so cool.  My baby liked her.  LOL.

Just saying.  If you can find cool custard or things for your kids - really - the arts are there.  Please - DO IT. I feel like I'm slacking = We have been all about the Japanese things - I need to switch gears.  I can tell.  And Life is about to change.  After Vegas.  really really.


No comments:

Post a Comment