Tuesday, July 17, 2012

THE rabbit

Get your mind out of "Sex and the Whatever the hell the Manolo bitches were selling."  I have a rabbit and it's nice and purple but that is SO not what I mean tonight.  I want it.  Bad.  TLS taught me stick shift driving in a car he bought for me because his AMAZING super awesome Lillian Church Grandma died and left us a bit of cash.  T bought me a car.  5 speed Golf to be exact.  I'm German.  I like German cars (duh?) The Swedish are okay but the Germans? - besides beers and cars they are a bit rough but hey -  I love them dearly.  My first real - "Let me teach you" - moment was T.  And I got it in 5 minutes - and then was a permanent junkie.  I like my Volvo XC90.  Leather - auto freaking everything.  And that's it.  Auto. I control nothing but the wheel.  I want a Toy.  NOT a TOY - Dear lord my toy chest is FULL! LOL!  Thanks ANNA BOOTS!  (pure romance - google her!) I want a toy.  A car to play with.  I want to do this.  How come if my name is not Jose - can I NOT do upholstery?  Katie is a nice name and I'm pretty sure most guys would rather Katie does their work than Jose!  Really?  I can work it!

I want to learn on something I love.  I don't want an SS -  I'm not stupid - I know nothing.  But I want to.  I can do this and want to take you all with me.  I can change oil and do BASIC maintenance.  BASIC being the word.  But I need something PRE computer chips and shit I don't care about.  Really! - after I finish my Master's I better be able to buy myself the car I'd like to own. It rhymes with Mercedes.

Sorry.  I want an old one.  Not new.  But classy - tan.  or black.  But my rabbit?  I may leave her flat black.  or get some stupid color and do it crazy tie-dye.  

Then it's my Galaxy.  Grocery getter from Mars!    I need a garage.   clearly.  :D




No comments:

Post a Comment