Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fierce shoes!

oh, I am such a girl -

Yes.  sigh.  I am.  I bleed on a regular basis - though that would be something I personally would CHOOSE NOT to.  really.  It's kind of gross on a Biblical basis and I really wish that the Garden of Eden would have ended very VERY differently - personally.  Just sayin.  Mosquitoes?  really?  When I get to Heaven I'm going to personally nut punch Adam.  He's been warned.  Might bitch slap her.  nah.  we tight.

I digress.  If ya'll know me you know I'm a sucker for well fitting designer clothes that are practically free.  AKA - THRIFT stores.  For 80 bucks tonight I got more Banana Republic, Anne Taylor and New York and Co. and Roger got more Polo's than he will outlive (though he's pretty fly for an old guy!) LOL !  New FIERCE shoes that are all VEGAS!!!  I can't wait to wear them - which is why I'm wearing them to work tomorrow!  They make me 6' 1" !!!  I love it!  The best part is that they are super comfortable.  I know RIGHT?!?  Again.  B.R. I so love them.  They fit me perfectly.  Super score.

Maybe it's just that I'm cheap - but if these shoes were full price I'd never pay 100 bucks.  8?  sure.  New? Of course!  I just like the thrill of the hunt.  Prada?  yup.  Mostly I stick to what I know fits.  Gap, BR, New York, Anne Taylor and Old Navy - some DKNY.  I think they have the same 6 model.  It fits exactly the same.  I hope at least she has a big nose and fat feet - lol!!!  Oh I didn't say that!  :D

But - I really love hunting - (and I swear I will put it to good use and yes Uncle Ted - use every part)  it actually makes it fun.  I refuse to spend money on anything other than intimate pieces (yes I buy expensive undergarments that are NEW!)  and running shoes.  though I still like the barefoot running thing.  Thinking of alternatives to shoes.  Got some ideas.  But again - I'm a girl :D  Vegas approaches - I'm so excited!!!  working on my cheap ass white trash bikini and wrap!!!  There may or may not be pictures.  What happens in Vegas ya know . . . . just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment