Friday, July 27, 2012

I may lose friends tonight.

sigh.  I'm not apologizing - because I won't unless I did something to hurt someone either intentionally or un.  But - HI my name is Katie - and I like Southern Rock.  In addition to the veritable BUFFET of other things I like. - I do really like southern rock.  I love ambient and  Skrillex, Tool, Rihanna and now - Blackberry Smoke (recently)  I love Florence and the Machine - OMG - she is amazing.  So I am NOT a one trick pony.  but I can tie a cherry stem in a knot :D

I do not like country - sam I am I do not.  I've never actually heard a Keith Urban song ( though JESUS he's hot - good for you Nicole!) .  chances are I won't like it.  I don't care if Bubba shot the jukebox or if we can boot scoot or if there's a watermelon perhaps crawling somewhere . . .  Full on Country is NOT my bag - but add a little Kenny Wayne Shepherd and YES PLEASE - blue on black?  um yes!  I don't care who you are if you don't like a little skynard ?  don't freaking call me in the morning  or eva

come on?  Dio?  dig him long time but I'd have sex to Lynard Skynard any damn day!!

I would rather die with my boots on than listen to Bieber or Usher sing a freaking NOTE.  Put it the hell away!  Does either of them do anything but pose for the camera ?  There are actual people - you know who play these things called INSTRUMENTS - they are so sweet and make music  - good music if done right.
Yeah! suddenly I know why good musicians have good sex . . .  YEAH i make good flute.  Just sayin. :D  "one time - at band camp - - -- "  yeah.

I love passion.  channeled.  If you love it and do it = chances are God is behind it unless your passion is like = killing people for fun - unless you are CIA or FBI  - or a really hot Navy Seal ( call me :D ) and then I guess well - have fun.  I'm not GOD - and that's a good thing since I personally think I would suck.  AND would be really really biased toward people who prayed to me and all.

So.  I do.  38 Special, Kansas - skynard.  kenny(and no not ROGERS - Jesus - I haven't lost my mind).  Jeff Healy (Roadhouse - blind guy).  I do - really like it.  Kind of like Roy Orbison moved a bit south.

Blackberry Smoke is good shit.  It's not like the first time you saw RUSH or anything - but they are good.  Little too much Hair on a boy for my liking but I get the genre.  I loves me some Uncle Ted so I get the hair being an expression - and I guess coming from that kind of Kill it and Eat it sort of Family I like a man that isn't afraid of firearms nor hunting.  I'm a very COMPLEX simple girl :D  - I'd be happy spinning and knitting and sewing and creating and growing for the rest of my life.  OR - teaching and training and writing and spinning and knitting and sewing and creating and growing for the rest of my life.

I am from a family - HEY you all -   that cut up deer (also know as venison in the cool foodie world - I only knew it as dinner) in their living room.  We ate venison a lot.  It is still one of my top favorite meats and I respect those who hunt  - greatly.  I guess I'm stretching since THERE may be southern rockers who are also PETA followers . . . but GOD DAMN I hope not.  It would really bust my cool.  I like to have some semblance of buckets.  I hate to pigeon hole people  - but buckets are nice. I like buckets.  You do southern rock - have MORE hair than I do (and personally I have a f'k ton of hair!) my face? not so much - :D
BUT LORD on fire - you gotta at least wanna shoot something?  right?  If I find out you are sitting around conditioning that damn beard instead of doing something manly and scratchy - ugh . . . 


Well - I guess if you all abandon me tonight I so so get it but really - There was a good friend who said they would take Stevie Ray V on her honeymoon  - I totally put him in S.R. category.  :D  Just sayin B!
        



No comments:

Post a Comment