Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's complicated.

really?

How condescending and completely dismissive is that statement?  I don't care if it's my transmission or your relationship. . . try me.  I'm a smart girl.
I guess I've always been the black and white girl who knew really deep down that it CAN'T EVER BE that easy no matter how hard I click - click - click the heels.  Nothing.  Not birth control - abortion or even freaking milk is without proponents, ideas and bgh! (unless you shop at Aldi's  - they have no bgh milk. - bravo tango whiskey!) 
so now for something completely different.
New old music.

Gotta start with an ending - how cool is that? Iknowright?

So Saturday - I was without my resident husband.  HE was cool man on campus in HOME town windy city of Chi-town (okay Barlett IL but that's way less cool than saying my husband went back to visit friends in Illinois where he lived for 40 plus years!

I was at HOME - Holding down the fort in Virginia and found myownladyself treadmill running Saturday am.  Found a movie I'd recorded on a whim as I had remembered back in the day that I liked it.  Leap of Faith.  I like every part of it since it's funny - honest and full of hidden tricks.  AND YET at the end of the day. . .   God shows up and says, "You may say what you want and play at this - BUT ass, I GOT THIS ONE!"

So I watched a little more than half.  then decided my bloody exposed ankle was done.  I tend to ignore things til they get like that.

So tonight I started watching Tony's last No Reservations "Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll" episode.  Frankly I needed WAY more substance or entertainment while running and though I LOVE Queens of the Stone Age on HUGE levels I was bored since it was only a recap show that I'd already freaking memorized every previous episode.  DISAPPOINTED.  So I finished Leap of Faith.  Good choice.  I forgot how the movie ended and Liam Neeson is Freaking HOT.  Biceps alone?  Ladies - please.  Just knowing he's hiding the Irish accent kills me.

Finished the movie to a full on sprint to "Are you ready for a miracle?" um ya think?

Had an extra mile I wanted to go.

turned on Palladia - always my "goto" choice.

Them Crooked Vultures.  oh. yeah.

Not 30 minutes prior I was watching Tony and Queens of the Stone Age.  (okay - I love this band but THEY ARE NOT THAT common) I am staring suddenly straight at the face of the lead singer of QOTSA and wait for it - my all time fav. dummer who should NEVER hide his gorgeous face behind a set DAVE (I'm way better than Nirvana) Grohl.

I know how many people who would poo poo that as coincidence.  I  - ladies and gentlemen do not.  I feel the universe is a purposely created place -much like the cells that hold my eyeball together and allow it to see what I am currently typing - AKA an uber tight closely knit place of meaning.  Yes - things do run amok.  I personally can attest to that sad fact.
But I think that is just another reason to see order where we can find it.

I see God where I can.  He sees me all damn day.  And I'm sorry for Him to have to watch me all the time.  But frankly I take the little gifts where I can get them.  Them Crooked Vultures made my last two (yeah I caught another one because of them) miles rock.  You can't make that stuff up.

I'm sorry (not really - you gotta be a freaking moron!) - If you really think all of the universe is random and happened over billions of random years of chance and trial . . really?   At this point - poor Darwin and even Nietzsche have found out there is a HUGE GOD.  And guess what?

It's complicated.





























 

No comments:

Post a Comment