Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Follow the Sun and Chase Butterflies


I have finally chosen.  I sincerely hope it's THE wise choice - but knowing me,  in that deep intimate way only I know Me - each of the other - "Side By Each" as T would have said - I have picked.  I have been looking for things that will afford me another life.  A life not filled by bitching babies......

HUGE SIDEBAR HERE  - "bravo tango whiskey" real BABY babies -  like I mean the small humans - don't bitch actually.  They, in fact, cry.  Because,  that is their only means to an end.  Human babies cry because their needs are met only by the person that HEARS that cry and then does what they cannot actually articulate other than something - be it - hunger - poop - gas - or just being tired is troubling their small bubble of life and if YOU - dear listener are able - PLEASE FREAKING HELP.
No, who I mean are adult men who suck at life because they have never had to do anything BUT bitch and have needs met - I really do need to teach a class to males from 19 to 35 who have never had to do anything but live at home and have someone else do the heavy lifting -  aka laundry and cooking and THEN bitch when they have to work for a living and it's not EASY.  Well, I would like to say to you said genius =  get thee hither to a college of higher learning and get thee an IT degree SO YOU DON"T HAVE TO GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY  - bitch!) Sorry,  the bitch part may have not been fully necessary but felt so so right so I leave it.

Okay back to the actual post and not a dissertation on infants.  What I require is a life filled by things I don't disrespect on levels that are under flesh and over bone (and no you can't steal that - It's mine!)  I am choosing something else.  I am excited - but with all new things there certainly comes a bit of cynicism.  It's a direct sale business.  I will run tandem - real 40 hr JOB and newness til I'm certain this action is good and I can stand behind it and sell it with my full human but all signs point to GO.  And that happiness has me slightly giddy.

I know a few things about the life I have lived and who I have both been and want to be.  I don't like sitting for 40+hrs a week.  It makes Katie a very dull boy and and a really punchy girl.  I can't do it.  I know that now.  I won't do it much longer.  period.  And I am more of a drill sergeant and task master to myself than any boss could ever be.  Ask any of my sewing customers.  I was NEVER late on a project and My work was next to perfect.  I was a harsher critic than they were because it reflected ME.  If I believe in something or someone I am their BIGGEST advocate or proponent.  God forbid I get into full on politics . . .   ANYWHO. . . . I won't disclose the name YET because I don't have the big reveal on EXACTLY how my personal body likes the stuff and what it can do.  If I can't use it  - given the laundry list of chemicals I CAN'T touch let alone can't even have NEAR me  - I WILL never say what it was.  PEACE out.  BUT I know - if it does what I have seen . . . ALL IN BABY.  I'll do the before and after pictures!!!

But what I'm most excited about is I COULD follow the sun.  and chase butterflies.  If this works.  If I get to work for myself again - it's again my time.  MY LIFE isn't behind someone else's desk.  I get to follow the sun.

Please know -  I really mean no disrespect for my actual boss!  I am SO thankful for the desk I sit behind.  He is amazing!!!  BUT here's where hope comes in = if I can/could change that? NO QUESTION! DONE.  If it's MY desk?  Wow - there's a thought!!  
MY TIME - MY LIFE and I call the shots again?  I can chase my own personal butterflies?  knit things because I want to - for the Linus Project?  or just because I WANT TO MAKE PURPLE LEGWARMERS (I'm a Prince lover - shut up!)  I have butterflies - flocks - hordes - freaking LEGIONS of MINIONS (and yes my minions are butterflies because that's who I call!)  and I want to chase them.
So.  Gonna do this.  I'll keep you posted.  This may NOT work.  I'm honest.  If I blow up like a beach ball and my skin peels off etc . . . You will NEVER hear from me on that THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!   But If it does do what I've heard.  . . .  I'm all in.

I have WAY too many butterflies.  And the Sun is too Bright to ignore.  I'll let you know.  But I'm sincerely  excited.  That hasn't happened in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment