Thursday, October 18, 2012

What do you love . . . .

about your Significant Other?  Or if you are single - what is the ONE thing you think you would need to have that person be THE person?

I was married before (NO KIDDING? - REALLY KATIE?) I married the R.  I know - huge shock.  T. was absolutely what I wanted.  Smart.  Arty.  Mechanical.  Clever.   We didn't work though.  sooooooo.  Take TWO - click.  what was it I was looking for?  what REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY mattered?  that's between me and R.  Sorry - buy the book.  or find the body :D

I know what I need in a SO.  (okay mom = that means Significant Other.  love you bunches mwah! :D )

My need NOW is obviously different then when I was 21 and so stupidly clueless!  BTW if you are in a marriage that started pre 25 and are still happy or you DON'T want to choke them out daily - GOD BLESS YOUR SWEET LITTLE HEART!  (if you are in the south you KNOW what I just said!)   'k

My personal parents are in one of those marriages.  Still there.  There has not yet been a murder.  :D
Could happen.  Mom's retiring soon.  She may take up traveling.  alone.  a lot  
kidding ! (not really.)

I just know that our needs change as we age and move through life.  "Shit" - as they say - does actually happen. we are humans in multiple colorful shades of broken.

AND yes-  GOD - JEHOVAH is an amazing GLUE - "GOD GLUE" as Bono said.  I believe that only GOD GLUE keeps couples together forever.  It's too hard alone.  If you don't have it at a marrow level it's just too easy to want something else. And for the record - THAT was so not a blame casting statement - just what I believe as truth.  I truly believe that unless you have the willpower of a Saint or Marathon Runner it's going to be hard to stick to that FOREVER thing unless you share something Huge like God. just sayin.  Not impossible - but I guess neither is jumping from 24 miles above the earth and walking away.  Marriage is a lot like that.  and nothing like that.

What do YOU need.  5 things.  I know my 5.  I will actually share mine I just didn't want copy cat slackers.  I need to know what's important to you.  I may actually ask more questions so if you are willing to share-  please do.  I know so many people who know so many people that if you DO actually like my writing I'd love you to share it.  I may use profanity on and off = it's like Tourette Syndrome - only, totally not.  I do control it and try to use it just for effect - much like a fart.  only not.

What qualities - or I guess THINGs in or from another person to live in your definition of "happilyeverafta" - side by each seemingly into FOREVER?  5 things.

you can email them into obscurity to katies1969@hotmail.com  or message me.  or just reply.  Love you all !!!! mean it!



 






No comments:

Post a Comment