Saturday, October 13, 2012

It just is.

I am officially 43.  as of  2:32 PM or so. and yet I feel - 50 something.  I am heavy these days.  Not in weight. if that matters to ya.  It still does to me I guess.  I'm actually pretty light size wise.  but load?  heavy.  too. for real.  I'm. tired.  I can't carry it.  Jesus doesn't want it and has told me to drop it.  so.  well,  I will.

No, I will NOW.  as of NOW the things even Jesus doesn't care about . .  .officially dropped.  Uni?  Ya gotta ask?  Mafia run, Mafia owned?  Hot fu'n ROCK.  dropped.  :D  whew

I officially don't care.  about the things I don't need to care about.  The people?  still.  yeah. I care.  Even the people I have been asked to not care about.  I do.  I can't not care.  I care.  I just do.

There needs to be a law against getting your period on your birthday.  but then I guess that would be a law against GOD and my guess is that in the future I'll be on an amazing beach NOT with my period and HE will be all like (remember when in 2012 you had your period on your birthday? this is why.) I guess I'll take beach since we were really doing nothing but shopping today.  just sayin.

I'm so blah. and tired.  I did not run today (aka hello - it's my birthday AND well above statement!)
Tomorrow?  yeah.  before church and before we go to the flea market.

I have a blue streak in my hair that makes me smile.  and bangs.  I guess birthdays make me weird but I love having an excuse to do something sorta lame.

Love all of you.  If you are reading this - thank you.  I love you dearly.  I am so blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment