Saturday, October 13, 2012

I am 43. sigh.

I actually liked 42.  being all Douglas Adams and stuff.   I liked being the age of meaning and, well, towels. 43 seems so anti-climatic.  I love the 13 aspect.  I've loved every bday but my Friday's were the best.  I hate that people are stupid about it but it got me opals so I guess I don't care.  

Personally T's birthday is way way cooler and actually is the end of days for all of humanity.  Personally I find that so so fitting.  12/20/12 um 2012  T's birthday is the end of the universe.  i really wish that was true.  I just don't think so.  I don't think we are near done.  I know this earth is GOING to be done - (have you been to Hawaii? I have not.  I don't really want to unless I have like a month.  Time change and stuff.  Australia? yes.  I want to live there.  I want to see Ireland and Spain and Portugal

I need to see so many things.

I am glad I am going to be working from home soon.  I need to be large and in charge with these kids.  They have had WAY too much much much freedom with no onnnnnnnne home when they come home.  Well.  5 weeks.  I am HOME.  DONE.  "D  yeah baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment