Friday, October 12, 2012

AND a snake

I really try so hard to sorta be this soft hearted but tough bitch.  I love walks on the beach and kittens and puppies.  okay puke.

Okay. I am just me.  Weird on a plate.  I do more crafting than any human should be allowed and am so glad 40+hr a week stops in 5 - count them 5 weeks. yes please!

So I have to be real here.  I ran every day this week cuz I - well, could.  Today was weird windy.  Like I was dreading it windy.  Most of ya'll don't get WINDY like we get windy.  My hair weighs 10 lbs.  I'm not kinda kidding.  Shit is HEAVY.  It was horizontal.  It was windy.  AND yes bitch STILL ran.  word.

So I plotted my course based on wind factor.  Yeah homie don't play.  So I decided that going uphill like -  stupid-huffing-uphill with the wind AT YOUR BACK is okay.  I don't actually like running downhill so "at me" wind is okay.  SWEET.  not.  welcome to VA construction and asphalt crew.  nope girl you need to go the hell around this shit.

WOW.  5 minutes from my world is woods and cool crap.  I was a grinning fool. no lie.  I love new places new roads new new runs.  I add a new song every run. Nikki Minaj is so vile but her songs keep me running.  

so running along I find


also known as a brown recluse - just hanging out

Yuck.

Still a happy clam sorta - I love running when it's 72 and not 1005.  Sorry.  I do so love hot and humid but running then - when I gotta go back to work isn't fun.  I love fall - always have - but I do suffer from SAD so it's hard for me when I know Darkness is coming.  I do struggle.  I am solar powered.  I know this.

So I found a new place.  It made me smile.  New roads are always fun.  I grin like a moron.  I do.  I am so so special.

so at TIME (also known as turn your ass around you are at half way)

I do.  Lalalallalalalall

OH JESUS SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a full 3 feet off road squeeling like a little girl.


Yeah.  Full jump off road  - yeah almost tucked and rolled.

fucker scared me.  for real

I had 2.5 miles back and I am fairly sure my heart was at ATTACK that! mode -  til like I walked in my building,.  really -  no shit g.

Yeah.  this my shit - all the girls stomp you feet like this - yeah.

The grammar is so bad in this song I can't personally continue.  sorry.  Hollaback.  look up Gwen - she don't care.  I do.  grammar is NEVER over rated or BANANAS.  for that personal manner.  whew.  I'm sorta punchy.  today was hard.

There was a hardness that has wanted to wrap itself around me - I have not been receiving package of crap but - honestly So many many beloved ones are dealing with stuff of the serious side.  My dear sweet S and her T have 2 on their respective plates.
Dad and sweet G'ma.

Well, it's a new day - it's moving forward.  even with spiders and snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment