Monday, October 8, 2012

Safety Dance

So Roger chose to play a round of STUMP THE KATIE.  I'm sorry or perhaps glad to say I named almost all songs in 5 notes.
He hit on this stupid 80's AOL Radio station and omg stuff I'd not heard quite literally since the 80's.  My grasp of the useless, meaningless and totally random does NOT disappoint.  Yeah.  I got it.  But I really gotta ask myself - WHY?  Why the hell do I know and retain this?  Men without hats?  why.  why do I retain this.  There's WAY more important stuff I could remember but Men without Hats - Safety Dance.  In my head - foreva.

I'm certain - again.  It's the KNOWITALLBITCH in me that is to blame - aka - ME.  and she's really not so very sorry.  again - she's kindof a b.  This will be quick since I have a book calling me.  - Hoping soon to have one that you all are cutting things short to read.  I officially quit as of Thanksgiving.  Received or not.  I walk.  Income or no.  I walk.  Today I decided. Not caring is not good.  I don't.  This is more than 2 weeks.  It's 6.  Replace me or don't.  IDK.  BYE.

done.



No comments:

Post a Comment