Friday, October 5, 2012

Jealous is the Night when the Morning comes. . . .


How we speak the same language is really vitally important to our continuance - I actually mean as PEOPLE.  And NO, I'm not being all reactionary - end of the world-  as much as - really? this is how this crap works.  If WE do NOT need the same things as Countries, Nations, Continents or freaking Planets for that matter - our basic motives will be SO vastly different-  we will certainly come to the proverbial table with a different portfolio to be sure.

I can say THIS with truth in the micro-managed way of a "government sense"  because I work for a company that on any given day deals with people who speak at least 5 different languages and multiple dialects of several of those languages.  I work in Northern Virginia.  The US of A.  Where English is really NOT the first language.  Not kidding.  This is real folks - you No habla? sorry. no se?  lo siento.  I speak enough Spanish to not sound stupid but I am buying the for realsies version of "Get this down and speak it like you mean it chica" tapes.  At the very least it will up my coolness factor with the grounds crew. (oh that was bad.  But you laughed so it was honest. - yes our grounds crew is 100 percent - Hispanic. - our cleaning crew? again.  it's not a stereotype so much if it's true.  own that!)

Basketball wives?  who's white? again.  own that.  If you buck the stereotype it's because you don't fit a MOLD.  It's a mold for reason.  it's the NORM baby.  so shoot me for speaking the truth.

I may not so much like my CORPoration.  but at the very freaking least I will have some AWESOME accents down to the tee for my stand up routine.  I have the Intelligent Indian male in my back pocket - can do it perfectly  Hispanic male and female - Si!  Angry black man & diva b/ch - (n' pleez?   Not so PC?  really? if you are so democrat that you hate freedom of speech that much - oh wait you only hate it when it offends YOU bitch.  JOKES about me are okay but offend a minority? - "that was soooooooo wronggggg."  um I think I breathe the same air - thankyouverymuch.

Again - it comes down to what I like to call -  absolutely - free of charge to my personal subscribers (you know who you are since I'm sure you are the only ones I personally KNOW)    "onthesamePAGEism."  YES you can trademark that to me.  Nobel prize I am certain. for peace or maybe literature.  yes thank you I do accept.  LOL!

ONTHESAMEPAGEISM - requires a bit of a stretch on the human part - sometimes not at all because background and happy similarities do not require it and then it's just that sweet - friendshippy goodness - BUT BUT BUT but sometimes it requires a bit more that is oh oh oh wait for it . . . . UN comfortable  oh NO NOT THAT!  NOT for us ????? we are AmeriCANS - we don't make ourselves Uncomfortable on purpose!  Unless we are running.  word.   Anytime I've stretched my,  well - hamstrings if we can be honest - I'm not happy - not smiling really not enjoying but that dark part of me that is perfectly honest .  well they know.  this sucks.  this hurts.  but is perfectly necessary and overdue. bitch.  (and yes my body parts do actually talk to me that way. they get to.  I'm mean to them a lot.)

What I'm saying and trying so desperately not to rodney king this up -We as humans as mammals as People who reside on Planet Earth = we Like can't  - we can't get alone.  Not never forget it never ever NO f'n WAY.  can't. cannot.  .  unless we need the same things.  period.  again.  please quote me - onthesamepageism.  if YOUR child is sick and MY child is sick? DING DING DING samepageism (shortened for coolism)   You are in Uruguay and I'm in Virginia USA - we are parents with sick kids.  SAME HEART!  done.  it's amazing how linked we are.  suddenly by need.  need for answers cure honesty in our doctors or what the hell ever affects our sick child.  see it? We  ARE the same if we need the same.

follow my rabbit hole.  I want to do something here.  I have a special son.  But here's the thing.  he's not sick.  Thank GOD - Jesus - Jehovah GOD - my son has an Autism spectrum like Ausperger like disorder.  My son is just special but - yet different.  He does struggle.  But I have a desire to do more here.  I know that my time at UniFirst (yes I just typed the verboten name!)  is numbered.  I want a bigger Sun and will Set my sights on the Rise :D

If you are part of a literacy organization please ping me.  I feel like I'm here for a reason.  I have capable hands - resources and frankly I feel like a lazy ass not doing something.  I'm used to feeding people for fun.  All I have is Goldberg these days.  And he bring me double yolked fresh eggs.  word.  you can't buy that.  again.  need.  we all need to know what we need and THEN align.  AND more importantly - what we HAVE and align that with the need.  I love to teach people to read.  adults.  I know that.  I loves me kids - hates teaching.  adults.  yup.  love it.

what do you need?  tell me.  I want to know.  I will write about it.  in a kind way.  really.  I don't hurt the innocent.  or try not to anyway.  I 'll try to get you what you need.  Let's do this.  I can't have more than 3 dogs.  I may need to eat one soon to make way.  Kidding.  she's too small.  and tough.  lol.  I get that.

total sidebar Please listen. I'm a junkie here.
New favorite band.  Please buy everything they have done.  amazing doesn't touch them.  I can't speak.  they are beyond.









No comments:

Post a Comment