Thursday, January 31, 2013

Okay really?

So - upon driving my children to school - in this month of reprieve and reinvention - I have listened to a lot of radio.   MOST of which there are not enough forks in the world to JAM into my eyeballs to make enjoyable.  I DO thank the sun moon stars and any fake god that made Iheartradio on my Apple thingies possible.   BUT I do hear the gossip and "whats happening in the media universe" for that 4 trip process.  (two kids at 6:45 - one lone child at 7:30)

Okay.  There is rape. genocide. our borders are past being invaded .  our stupid demonazi president wants to take our rights away. . . (oh did I say that out loud?) sorry.

The biggest topic is . . . .  a freaking Volkswagon commercial that has NOT even yet aired during the Super Stupid.  I mean Bowl.  Bowl.. Right.  Super Bowl.

Apparently.  Affecting a Jamaican accent when you are White.  makes you racist.

Hello?

So.  there are NO white Jamaicans?

I saw the commercial and it's funny.  AND = bit of news here . . . IT's a f'n commercial.

It is supposed to be a wee bit off.  and make you WANT whatever the hell they are spending 60 trillion dollars a millisecond to air.

I don't really like football.  NOW the Puppy Bowl?  yeah.  I like puppy's alright but I'm not stupid.  I squeeeee every time I see one.  Hmmmm - let me pull out my genius IQ to think about this . . . . Puppy Bowl - designed for the chicks who are not so down with football?  Um - geez? ya think?

I am not from Jamaica.  Though I freaking rock the accent.  AND know that for the most part if we are to do the generalization that EVERY place that sells what they want you to LOVE about A (AKA Jamaica - or so I've heard since I personally have NEVER been hint freaking hint hint) PLACE. . . . They prolly won't mind if you make the "GENERALIZATION" positive.  like this place is amazing.  paradise.  right?  Unless of course you are . . . SOME White chick from a lame marketing company in "who the hell cares NY" borough.  Upper East Side I'm betting. SHE is super pissed off about the whole thing.  right.  I have bigger problems lady.  really.

I'm just saying.  Yeah.  Gun Laws?  Gun Laws only affect the good people.  They really really really really really really really DON'T fix a GOD DAMN thing!  No law abiding citizen who would actually abide by said law would DO what these nut bags do and have done.  I say - really.  Make it all fair game for like um - a year.  Darwin law I guess.  I'm kidding a bit.  I can shoot so - well.? . .  bring it dick.

If you really foolishly think gun laws will make our country safer . . .  really?  you are a special kind of stupid and delusional.  History has proven over and over and well, over.  If it gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling to know that YOUR bodyguard has a gun to watch over you but NO BODY else has one . . . then you would be Rosie O'Donnell or our President.  Either way arrogant and misguided.

I know I'm at this moment making HUGE enemies of people who probably ALREADY hate me  - and I say,  well.  So?

I'm not Jamaican.  wish I was really.  I could be the cool redheaded chick with the super TAN.   and that amazing accent.

Really? folks.  I wish America could get their head out of their ass (yeah just one) and get what it means to be American.  I get multicultural.  OMG I live in Hispanic/Burka wearing/Korean town!   I am the token white chick.  I was interviewed.

But America is not about tying hands its about freedom.  Last I checked.  You can burn my flag. And all I can do is cry.  You can trash my God and all I can do is pray for you.  You come to take my freedom?  You better back up because I am not from Jamaica.  I'm an American.










No comments:

Post a Comment