Thursday, January 10, 2013

IMHO

Right.  lol.

The world according to Katie is a bit of a hot mess.  But it's MY hot mess.  I just am so on a roll right now that I just gotta say something.  and before I say what is on my heart I gotta do the huge disclaimer statement that will have a ton of folks I know get their knickers in a giant twist but I am if nothing - a full frontal chick.  you like me?  then get it. or don't and then well, I'll miss you. PERIOD.

I try not to be rude, often.   But I have a belief system that works for me.  This is America folks.  I get to.  I pay the taxes that allow it.

I am not a doctor.  I don't play one on TV and I have no extensive formal medical training beyond the fact that I am a Red Cross Trainer and can operate an AED should your heart go into cardiac arrest near one.  I can shock you.  back to life lol!  I can do a lot of crazy first aid shit.  and teach you should you want to know it.  so saith the RED CROSS of America.  But I'm not a doctor.  I just pay attention and have a bit of "don't trust what the media is selling." bent.

So I have 3 children who came out of me.  2 home births  - glorious in their NON medical awesomeness!!!!! and one hospital birth - though my hospital midwife was the coolest dr ever!!! But early on - I hooked up with Christian Doctors who had it going on.

My first pediatrician  pulled me aside and said "For the love of GOD, don't vaccinate your kids til they are at least a year old since you are a stay at home."  I already had a good girl friend vaccinate her son and suddenly he stopped talking and communicating in like 2 weeks.  HELLO thimerisol!  OH I know it did nothing and was NOT to blame for the thousands of children with autism.  I know.  right.  follow the money.

Then my kids went to church with a child who had that day gotten the chicken pox vaccine.  Trinity had chicken pox in 36 hrs.  thanks.

I have gotten the flu from various people who got the vaccine that day.  several times. ugh.

really?

There is now a deadly strain of Chicken Pox.  it used to be only a few kids with compromised immune systems died from it.  Now 1000's die.  vaccine?  oh wait.  you have to pay for it right?

Flu?  It's a f'n guess every year.  Most times they guess wrong - when they do guess right it's a crap shoot the freaking thing won't slightly mutate to be WAY worse.  JESUS!  stop!  please.  I've gotten the flu from people who get the nose spray more times than I can count.  pony up and get the shot and don't infect the rest of us asshole.  and yet.  it's a paid thing right?  it's not free.

again.  follow the money.

I am sorry to be so accusatory but I've been here too long to forget what I know and have seen first hand.  I know if you are a hot piece of ass in a tight skirt selling to a doctor (yeah I know who the drug salespeople are and who most of the medical field are) they buy.  right.

I don't believe that 80%of the doctors out there give 2 shits about "first do no harm."  I've met too many doctors.   They want to cover their asses and pay off their schooling.  My personal doctor is excluded.  SHE is amazing and I love love love her.  Indian women are freaking rock stars as far as I am concerned.  Nurses got it going on.  if you want to know something skip the doctor and ask a nurse with at least 5 years on her and she prolly has more knowledge you can use anyway.

So - I'm so x files, I know.    Don't really care who shot Kennedy.  glad they did.  just sayin.   perfect timing.

So.  I know you hate me but I pay attention and am a freak.  and yet unless I am with someone who just paid to get something nasty that will get us all sick shot into them - I almost NEVER get sick.

I had kids who got sick like ummmm all of maybe 3 times each.  really.  Trinity spent the most time with other kids and she got sick 2 times.    We did not vaccinate until they were 1 year.  Freak ?- yeah.  I know.  and my kids were not sick.  proof is in in the REALITY!  My kids get sick like one time a year.  And often I make them just ride it out.  And they do.  And become stronger because of it.  hateful bitch or just someone who thinks God made our immune systems to actually work?   I know I've made enemies but well. . . .    :D

Don't get me wrong -I'm sooooooo glad there is no small pox looming - oh oh oh,  wait it's coming back and we can't stop it cuz it's now mutated, , , , , right,  again.  

ugh.  imho







No comments:

Post a Comment