Tuesday, February 12, 2013

angels in the architecture

So, I as a human,  tend toward the "looker for answers" in the day to day.   That may come from my Christian upbringing and life in the Church.   I believe that there is meaning in the chaos and that we are not here by some freak random chance.  If you do, well then,  universe, bless your precious little heart.

 I try to see meaning in the things that happen but I don't always see it.  today.  it's rather in the later that it tends to make perfect sense.  I meet people and don't know why until they teach me something about myself.  good bad ugly or just plain eye opening that stops me.  and then I know why.  I needed to learn that.  Yet I know that it's not purely selfish.  I know that I serve a purpose too.  I really try to be salt and light to a world that needs flavor and illumination.  and not mess it up. Yet I do mess it up, sometimes.

I don't do what is needed or right or even called for - a lot.  I can be horribly selfish.  I deserve to be happy. . . .   um says who?  not if it's the wrong thing to do.  and therein lies the rub.  the catch.  the humanity.  

but happily they really are there.

they are if you look.

I'm not talking worship.  not remotely.  just recognition.

there are angels

all around us.

pay attention.

they do have a job to do you know.  They are like bees.

they make something good but will hurt if they have to.

and there are bad ones  - but their names are different.  demonic and sad and very angry.

look around and see them.  see the angels in the architecture.  all around us.  there is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment