Friday, January 11, 2013

strange sex? not love.

Wow, how many of you had Depeche Mode thoughts?  50 shades?  IKR?

(mom, that stands for I know right?) just sayin

Well, I was trying to find Sex, Lies and Videotape because I was having an Andie McDowell moment and was not in the mood for the same day over and over again :D so I was looking on Netflix.  sadly no movie.  But Strange Sex from TLC came up.  I am always game - so why not?

Cougar and Cub was the first show that appeared.

EWWWWWWW.  ewwwwww. and ewwwwwwwwww.   I do NOT like younger men.  for the most part.

PitBull I would make an exception for.  :D Si si si!!! Mister World Wide.  yup.

And Benedict Cumberbatch.  yes please on a plate?  Young men who are hot as hell and wear a MEAN suit?     Yes!!!!!!!!  A hot man in an extremely well fitting suit.?   IKR?!!!  (hey mom!)

BUT really I am NOT even remotely a cougar.  In fact I typically prefer older men.  again for the most part.  I love men who both know who they are and what they want AND have the drive to get it.  I don't really have "A" type but if you know me personally you know what I like.  Muscles, tattoos and facial hair.  Huge draw.  just saying.  making me smile and laugh.  Intelligence.  and self deprecating humor.  always good.  but again.  knowing who and what they want and are looking for.  huge.

back to topic.

strange sex.

cougars and cubs.

let's say first and foremost that I was taken to task as of this episode.  I was horrified at the beginning.  "OMG no way blah blah judgmental BLAH."  I am a bitch.  in the 20 minutes I watched this show I went from horrified to Oh My God.  Good for her.  I wanted to both know her and hang out with her in like 10 minutes!  I want to be her friend.  really!

She sounds like the coolest chick on the planet and if she can get men 40 years younger than her . . . well awesome!    She's not looking for a provider, husband - caretaker.   just a lover and friend.  who doesn't want someone like that.  WOW.

She is 73.

Why shouldn't she be having a good time?

Again.  Good for her.  I stand corrected.  Judge not.  Dance on Hattie.  God bless



file://localhost/Users/Kathryn/Desktop/default.jpg




file://localhost/Users/Kathryn/Desktop/%3Cobject%20width=%22560%22%20height=%22.textClippingfile://localhost/Users/Kathryn/Desktop/youtu.be:1T_yLpn_iNY.webloc

No comments:

Post a Comment