Tuesday, December 25, 2012

let the games begin

or is it UNLEASH THE HOUNDS?

I am sort of unemployed.  "sort of" since I'm still a consultant but "unemployed" since the day after
Christmas when other humans have to work I'm not required to.  BUT I want to though.  I want to drive the 6.2 miles to the office formerly known as mine and key contracts that normally I would hate - and deal with sales people that normally annoy the hell out of me and get screamed at by customers over lost shirts and pants.  Long and short of it - I want my normal back.  but normal is gone.  fact is - I quit.  Jacki is in my chair and tomorrow I don't get to.

Tomorrow I can sleep til noon but I won't.  I can run 10 miles and I will.  I can knit my fingers off and I'll try.

I don't know how to do nothing.  and frankly I don't think that's bad.  When I tell people I'm never EVER bored unless I'm stuck at the mercy of someone else without a book or my knitting bag I'm not kidding.  alone in my own house with my 10000000000000000 tons of yarn and beads.  . . .   um I'm good.  

I'm actually golden.

as a career I want to do something cool.  I really have applied to be a special ed sub.  it doesn't pay crap really but I'm thinking  the pay it forward thing has to rock.  I like putting into the universe more than you could know since I've seen the dividends from that.  somehow - crazy - I know right? somehow they end up better than you would think.  almost like the creator of the universe was in on it.  crazy huh?

Tomorrow I start writing also.  HUH? you say, you write all the time.   no I mean book starts.  Okay spoiler - I've started a while ago.  I just need to give it guts and an ending.  BUT

HERE's a cool thing,  I want to write a short.

If you are in I am all about it and I'm throwing it into the FB world too.

"What do you hate and how do you deal?"  I want to write about the things or TYPES of people (no names please) you hate abhor cant stand dislike detest despise and how you deal.  WHAT do you do that allows you to get through it.  how. what where and why.  If you share I'll write about it.  you won't get dime one from it but that's the joy of sharing.  you shared - I published.  Chances are I won't make a penny on it but it's a great idea imho.

share.  please.  Your name will go into it.  I pay to publish it.  If you share you get a copy.  Be creative.

just sayin.


No comments:

Post a Comment