Monday, December 10, 2012

Fate Shmate

SO who believes the world is totally random and nothing but what we do here matters?

Who here thinks that there is a GIANT wheel in the sky that keeps on turning?

turning.

Wheel in the sky . . .   (sorry Journey moment)

I think nothing is random but some things that happen are bad.  for a reason.

I don't think that burning up a plane full of people (naughty or nice -  they didn't ask for it that day in 2001) gets you closer to virgins or god or GOD or whatever.  I REALLY hope you (plane crashing moron) are toasting what's left of your chard ass in hell and you are really sorry that the virgins are not real.  In fact I hope it's that YOU that are receiving the .  . . well.  okay enough of the visual.

Totally RANDOM.  Well, I won't disrespect you if you choose that as your philosophy.  I've heard worse.   Yeah preached from a few pulpits I've sat in front of.   But I know the God I know.  I will never ever ram Him down any one's throat.  ever.  God - at least the one,  I know is a gentleman.  He waits until you ask.

or cry.  or

beg.

He does show up.

sometimes the baby dies though.

sometimes it's a no.

sometimes your heart breaks anyway and he leaves you anyway and it just blows.

God is still.  there.

I know.

I know it on that cellular level that you can only see through an electron microscope if you are looking really hard,

really hard.

but it's my dna.  not yours.

it's my walk.

not yours.

but again.  it's just my view - my window.  You come here to hear what I say.  nobody says I know everything.  I just like to believe it.  and play one on TV.










No comments:

Post a Comment