Sunday, December 9, 2012

These are not the droids you are looking for . . .

yeah.  damn, I wish I could do that.

I can find lost things. that's my mad skill.  my one trick pony move.  I don't have a skull in a bowling ball (random reference to a movie like all of 14 people saw) but I know my game.  I don't play with this.  I got it going on and that's it.

But DAMN if I did have Jedi Mind tricks - oh the places I would go .  . . . .

I would get a job doing something I love to do.

I would stand.

for more than 10 minutes a day. On purpose.

I would talk and people would listen and think it was a good idea.  what I said. that is.

I would make the money that equals slightly more than what I think I'm worth -  so that I am always striving to be "really" worth it.  and grateful for it.

I would write. a lot.

I would get to talk about what I write. a lot.

I would have a posse.

They would be well paid.

I would not do mindless things for someone who makes several million dollars more than I do.

I would not do mindless things that don't make sense and/or are just "busywork" reports for numbers that mean nothing and spin into nothingness. (I want my hours of life back bravo tango whiskey!)

Basically.  I hate stupid meaningless corporate drivel.

sigh.  I want to back something I love.  someone I love.  A project = a cause - a WHATEVER.  really.  I thought I had it.  I had a person.  He still is great.  but the ride is over.

UFirst.  is not my fun anymore.  I begin training location 201 OA v2 tomorrow.  I got crap for training and I swore up and down I would NOT share what I knew since the company didn't train me and I had to figure it out . .

Well.  As much as I want to be the bad ass here.  I'm not.  the road keeps going even when you step off.  I may be stepping off and going a different trail but UniFirst Manassas keeps on - even without me.  I KNOW RIGHT _ HOW??????  Lord - they will keep on just fine.

I need to dream it up all over again.  I am done with my graceless heart -  . . . gonna cut it out and then restart . . . .

I am thankful for so many many things today.  Colombian Moms. Cake I can't eat but can gift.  Christmas lights that make me smile.

I am so thankful for just breath and life and tears.  I know I'm here.

But man If I could fake it - baby - I'd be in freaking Miami.

sunning my ass.

Gotta learn a new skill.  just sayin.







  

No comments:

Post a Comment