Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Friends

So I got asked to coffee today by a very energetic grandma and reluctant (so it would seem) mom.  It was actually nice - though when nervous I talk a lot - good thing it was coffee and not martinis cuz whoa baby, "somebody stop me" I turn into beyond chatty Cathy!  But well, it was Starbucks and Sweet Suzanne (the gorgeous grandma) was buying!  Suzanne is the grandma to a boy that my son Liam thought was cool and just handed my cell phone number to set up a play day.  Long story short Liam has a friend and I get two!  Sweet!  I like making friends and they want to take me shopping.  I'm good with that.  I think I answered all of the questions right - I hope I get the job!  Friends.  New state - new friends.  I'm really really good with that.  Sigh.  I miss my old one too - though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment