Friday, April 16, 2010

It Bites!

My son has a very bad habit - in moments of anxiety (and actually pretty much always) he chews on his fingers.  Not really his nails, just his index finger.  It drives us all mad.  SO I found this stuff at Walmart.com
Let me say - it tastes awful!  In the spirit of "I won't make you do something I would not be willing to do," I put this stuff on.  Well, yup I won't be eating with my hands, licking my fingers or tasting my food for about another day!  This stuff will kill your tastebuds forever!  My daughter decided she wanted to use it too since she does bite her nails - she agreed!  She will NOT bite this stuff!  So I'd say it's a success!  It would be nice if the flavor did not LINGER quite so long but honestly I'd give this stuff a major thumbs up!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment