Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's raining it's pouring


well, you finish the line - I'm too tired to. The man has a problem. 7.6 on the richter scale - WOKE himself up. Oh and me as well - 3 times! I understand why couples get separate rooms now - always thought it was creepy. No, it's so you can freakin sleep when the lawnmower is running!

I would never advocate living together prior to marriage - if so no one would actually get married! But seriously - a heads up on this one would have been nice! Though I guess if it's you - you really have no idea until someone is bashing you in the skull telling you to roll over - OH I mean gently nudging you and rolling you sweetly on your side.

It has to stop before I am reaching for a pillow to cover his face - I mean an amicable solution needs to be found.

I think I am going to find a corner to nap in - preferably one without a lawnmower in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment