Tuesday, November 27, 2012

symbology

I can still hear the Willem Defoe voice saying that word the first time I watched BoonDock Saints.  One of my ALL TIME FAVorite movies.

Yet.  In the age of portmanteaus  - GINORMOUS - or DoucheTARD - or my most recent - SHEEPLE - come on?!? - SYMBOLOGY may be just some dumb- ass cop misspeaking OR? a new great word. ..

Symbology may become my new passion.  though I would say symbols have and always will be one my favorite secret things.  I just heard a song from Damien Rice - album cover had an elephant on the cover.  I thought instantly of Barbara.  suddenly every part of that song made me think of her.   Song named Cannonball . . . tell me how awesome AOL radio picking a station based on the artist of the day.   Tell me that's not crack to an addict?

I look around every corner for symbols.  I'm THAT person.  In the love story movie chick flick - whatever - "Serendipity" - she (yeah HOT chick) and YEAH  John Cussack! share a pair of cashmere gloves - black at that.  And a worn copy of Love in the Time of Cholera!  OMG.  Symbols?  yup.

SO.  how's it going?

kidding.  I look for God's hand and symbols and frankly everything means something to me and really? - KATIE sometimes it's just a ham sandwich.  

But sometimes.  well, Sculley - it's more.  There are things that bump.  and more than grind

SOMETIMES - there are demons.  and frankly - sometimes - BEYOND THIS POINT THERE BE DRAGONS!

I know.  I am one of the fool- hearty who venture out.  on occasion.

Crosses.  they are good.  Elephants.  they rock.

But the best of them all - if you find a Tardis.  you know you have something good in store!






No comments:

Post a Comment