Friday, November 2, 2012

If I . . . .

wrote a "tell all" memoir.  . . If I did - would you care?

If I wrote "life" from this side of the Katie - would you read it?

If I wrote what I thought of you .   .  . in graphic detail . . would you buy it?

If I wrote what I know about Dean Bauer at Hoops . .  Would you read it then?

If I called it Hypocrite and showed my complete ass and lack as a human in every regard. . .  would you then read it?

If I detailed a small town girl - living in a lonely world - she took the midnight train - going - anywhere?  would you tell Journey on me?

:P

I stopped  believing a while back too - don't tell them that either. .

It's on it's way.  Soup to nuts and dirty rags too.  I have fingers to keys.  I'm done working the week before Christmas unless the Kingdom of D unlocks sooner.  I have already started.  Let me know if you wanna hear it.  It's coming either way.  kind like a hurricane - just wanna know in advance.  :D

1 comment:

  1. If your truth is not a light, but rather a weapon, I have no need of it. If you desire to tear down than to build up, your words are wasted. Life is too fleeting to cast away breaths on hurtful words, no matter how true. Judge not, lest you be judged. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. My hands are empty, and seems I remember you were with me for a few of my stone shedding moments...

    ReplyDelete