Friday, November 9, 2012

Freeeeeeeeeeeeak!

So.  It has come to my attention that I am indeed (gasp) not normal.  Something about me is, how shall we say, off?   As they say in the South here - "Not Riiiiiiiiiiight."

Geez - really? - "Normal" is a freaking setting on my GD dryer.  What the hell is NORMAL?  I'm in line voting next to someone with his pants hiked up to his nipples talking to himself and drinking randomly placed water bottles.. . and I'm weird?  right.

Yet.  The fact that I divorced someone (hey T!) and don't hate him, don't want him run over by any random 18 wheeler - and well, actually think he's a pretty great human just not someone I can be married to - makes me a freak of nature.  I really like his new wife.  In fact I really kind of love her.  This does not make me a saint.  PLEASE.  stop.  I am not doing this out of some stupid philanthropic endeavor.  (not that there are stupid philanthropic endeavors  - just sayin though)  It just is.  T and I had an early talk that was like, "if shit goes south we won't be ugly - right?" - and the consensus was. "hell no!"   and it wasn't.  it was uber cool actually.  Not easy.  Not non-painful.  in fact my soul still hasn't recovered.  and he's still a huge love for me. Not in a creepy weird way but in a reverential way.  it just is.  and it works for me.  if that makes me a freak.  so be it.  I just choose to not be a hater.  that tends to get spendy and stupid and ultimately painful - for more than just the fighters.

I don't want to hate anyone.  BUT I don't necessarily LIKE who we as a country voted back in, but well . . . I think he's a great dad and perhaps even a great husband.  Pres?  not in a prayer.  But frankly this country is f'd no matter who or what.  I'm not pleased since I think "Hell in a Handbasket" is going to be a HUGE concept for us that has already started and will continue.   Kill your baby?  sure - go ahead.  It's not a life.  If liberals had to watch an abortion and see baby parts come out - my guess is that they would not be quite as vocal.  so few women that have abortions are raped.  If it's an actual rape - I understand it  - but then most "normal" women get tested and treated the next day.  No baby - no life. Present day "Abortion" is not about rape.  It's about being uneducated and frankly lazy.  use a condom.  they are mostly free.  I don't get why this is even an issue.  He won't wear one?  Don't have sex.  problem solved.  If you are that callous about your body what the hell is going on in your mind?  oh right. you voted for Obama.  right.  It's SO not about rights it's about being stupid and lazy.  My country wants to be stupid and lazy and hand things out that were not earned or (gasp) worked for.  I am seriously thinking about finding a new place to live since America is getting so stupid it's making the EU look really smart.  I'm thinking Costa Rica but can't say for sure.   Brushing up on my Spanish sure helps here in Virginia.  It's the first language after all.  English is now Number 2.  Yeah.  English is number 2.  significant?  and I'm the freak.  peace.

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment