Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks

wow.  thanks.


6Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
      8Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. 9The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you. "


SO,  I actually live near the Wall.  THE Vietnam wall.  It's hard.  black granite.  I walk by and want to cry,  I'm sorry     - I was not more than a baby but - none of this is lost on me.  In the rain the names disappear.  They do.  It's creepy.

Today.  My parents and husband arrived safely at home here in VA.  I'm thankful for so so many things that words fail.  It has been announced I am DONE with Uni.  My replacement picked.  I'm actually cool with that - but what has me sitting with a bit of enoui is knowing I have to tell BIGGER THAN ME PEOPLE how much I know they let us down,  in fact a well written letter may suit better.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

yes a letter!  I'm queen of the let down letter.  It hurts less. to the giver and is a well written keep sake for the receiver.

God already knows what being thankful gives you.  own that folks.  I'm thankful for O2. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment