Thursday, September 2, 2010

protect the young!!

Yeah - you might want to.  Okay - when don't you want to protect those less tainted by the stink of life?  really?  If you don't want to shield those lessor then yourself - seriously - get out of my air space because I have no use for you.  I don't limit this to age - intellect also factors in - but certainly on a very very sliding scale.  I am in the process of completely reinventing myself.  Not because I "don't know who I am" or any such complete whoo ha!  I am completely in touch with Miss K and know who and what she wants to be a happy healthy girl - and yes it involves sex and wine and rock and roll !!! oh and motorcycles are nice too :D muscles cars make me happy as well.  but really truly this is about doing our due diligence about our young.  I am truly sorry on this one folks - it's not sassy nor smarmy nor snarky - just really honest.  I was abused by a trusted family member and it really made a crazy train wreck of my life.  I went on and such but am a bit of a train wreck?  ummm yeah.  Did it make a big mess?  YUP - but do we move on - ??? hell yeah!  we move on and have kids and are way the hell smarter because of it.  There are creepy pedophiles around every damn bush and they look and act like normal joes because they are - but as someone who survived - they are not.  And I am so glad I am not God because there would be burning hot pokers that I could just throw at random.  Oh well - I know who did this to me and would never ever trust my child to anyone - even family.  Sad.  But.  I am the sadder but wiser girl.  to quote a show tune.  How apropos. of nothing. not a show tune.  but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment