Thursday, August 1, 2013

Glee

so.  I'd be kidding if I said I didn't watched the show.  Though  - really it was after the fact.  I didn't want to like the show.   frankly it seemed lame and stupid and nothing I would actually care about. but watch it  - I did . . . .  I'd also be kidding to say I liked it.  I actually DID NOT.  In reality.   I dislike it.  I didn't like Seinfeld for the same reason.  you  - as a viewer are not supposed to like anybody.  All of the characters are flawed and unlikeable.  even the mostly like able ones.  really.  You are supposed to dislike everybody.  except for the music  - the show pretty much kinda sucks and makes me depressed for the human race.  everybody hates everybody. yeah glee!  gay people hating.  white people hating.  whatever Santana is hating - yeah.  haters all around.

so that brings me to today and me.  I had a very very good friend tell me that my blog was shit and no body cares and to just stop.

talk about a cold wet squirrel in the face and thank youthefuckveryfuckingmuchbitch.com

yes.  I am writing a book that most of the humans I knew in my life prolly don't want me to write and here's someone I really dug who tells me my writing sucks.   Yeah  - how about a red iceee in the face.

If I do finish this book.  I expect a lot of iceeees.  cuz it's not pretty but it's honest.  I guess it's never been about who likes you it's about what I think.  take it or leave it.  game on.

No comments:

Post a Comment