Sunday, January 22, 2012

you are ordinary and not special just like me

sorry for the boring title but I'd like you to know that you - like me are just one of billions of ordinary people on this planet.  We may have unique finger prints but you are not extraordinary in any way - like me.  We are so boring it's  - well, boring,  Even supermodels - I've met one - and actually though freaking gorgeous - "bag of hammers" comes to mind on intellect.  AND I know my share of super smart ones.  Cut your finger nails and trim the nose hairs - comes into my mind.  I'm happy to be in the smart middle ground.  I like being smart.  Sorry.  Like having gorgeous red hair (henna) I enjoy it.  I have short stupid fingernails that irritate me.  I have great.  AWESOME hair.  it's not me.  It's GOD and henna.  I take less than zero credit.  I have an awesome GOD.  Doubt me?  I don't care and neither does He.

I have to say there are special preachers and then there are earth movers.

Dr. James McDonald in IL is an earth mover.  I have been in churches that preach God.  Harvest Bible chapel in Rolling Meadows, IL is a storehouse of GOD.  He (James) preaches from the heart from the hip and nothing gets in his way.  I love that church and that is the one and only thing I miss about Illinois.

Walk in the Word is amazing.  It will challenge you in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment