Monday, January 30, 2012

I - I stand - not crawling not falling down I - I bleed the demons that drag me down . . . .



And I thank my 42 years to be able to know when I have been so - so - so very wrong.  There may only be a few places where I can't fix what has been set into motion - but for the very most part - I like where today has brought me.  I love my today but really I love more where I am in me.  I am kind of like the earth - very thirsty and open for the rain of something new.  I am at a crossroad.  I like being in motion.  I'm not super skinny and feeling like nothing but marrow and denim - I am more healthy feeling - my face is not sunken - I'm more relaxed.  I don't feel the pressure to train.  I've given myself a bit of a break.  I know that ends next month - but again that's okay.  I have so many people that I have fed off of like a vampire - or rather like the em path that I am.  I'm frankly embarrassed.  I feed off of energy like heroin - for right or wrong I feed off of where I am.  In the bloom where you are planted spirit - I know when something has to change.  Just not certain what yet.  But that's where the beauty part is - yet.  What a great word - so full of the future - promise - so, well -  promising - or foreboding depending on your take.

Today was a horrible day.  I felt betrayed by someone I thought would never ever betray me.  But now I know that to be betrayed is to allow yourself to be human and for me that is a fete since I try to never ever show my vulnerable bits.  So I guess that's a positive.  Still not certain where this particular road leads - and frankly that's ok.  I am composed and not letting some one's hurt spill into my lap.  I am nearing the end of something.  But at the end of this day.  I am so not sweating the details.  It's something new on the horizon.  And that is - a good thing  - Martha be damned.

So I gotta share something that has absofreakinlutely NOTHING to do with this post but was so good I had to share it.

Trinity's chicken.

So I made Trin pick what was for dinner the other night and she pulls out the french onions from Thanksgiving I never opened.  - AKA Trinity Chicken!

2 lbs chicken thighs.  Breast are okay but frankly too lean - and not as tasty but hey it's your butt not mine and I'm running in the morning so whatever . . . .

Cut chicken into pretty small cubes - smaller than donald's nuggets okay - like half or even smaller.

Soak in milk

trim crap off okay - good.

2 eggs beat up.

Take your huge can of french onions and beat the living hell out of it - we need small crumbs.

Heat oven to 400.

Dip chicken in egg and roll in onion crumbs.  Bake for about 10 minutes - check with a thermometer since this is actually chicken and I don't want to kill anyone.  I can't say how small your cubes were in comparison to my cubes so really don't be dumb.  Done is done.  But damn.  This stuff was rockin.  dipped into whatever makes you smile - have some.

So - I know for a fact my Trinity is going to be a handful and a half - she's taller than her older brother - smarter than most adults I know and  - well my kid.  Well read - pretty and sweet with an edge.  ugh.  a mother's curse does actually work.

I should have stuck with dogs.  :D

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment