Sunday, January 2, 2011

I like it hot

Ok, so I have no tolerance for the Wuss Kind.  I eat things so hot they would blister you.  I don't get why you don't.   I have personally eaten a GHOST PEPPER  yes it was STUPID hot.  I won't do it again.  It was not my personal favorite.   But yeah, did it - lived another day - moved on.  I don't get the non-hot lover.  Okay I get people who like football - I understand why you like it, and why I hate it.  but hot food?  WTF?  why don't you get it?  why don't you like Sriracha? What the hell is wrong with you?

Okay so I'm being totally judgmental and ironic -  I know why you don't like hot food. . . BECAUSE it's HOT!  LOL  It burns - it's HOT and unless that is a sensation that you personally enjoy - it's good = or not good.  There are things I personally enjoy that others do not - it's a preferance issue and this is not the time for this topic, but what I AM saying is I LOVE hot and thankfully the hubby likes it too. 

Turkey tacos.  too hot!!!

2 tubes of turkey meat from aldi's
cook the livin hell out of them
when cooked rinse them
YES I said rinse them - TWICE - really this stuff is nasty.  Just do it.

When they are pea sized or smaller - yeah! - add 2 cups water - and let it cook down some (damn I sound backwater southern now don't I? :D)  boy hidey I do :D difference is I have my own teeth~ and a degree :D

THEN add 2 BIG Tb of cumin (or more) a ton of red pepper a ton of garlic powder a ton of onion powder and some salt  - when this boils down add a cup (perhaps more) of really hot salsa and a cup of  cheese salsa. 

The hot sauce I use would kill most people so I won't advise it - I just love it~  It's an aquired taste.  I like it hot = but I come from a special place.  There really are only a few like me made every year - and 69 made only a few.  If you are one - I'd love to be your friend.  If you are just an appreciator - I still like you.  Hey - I'm not a hater.  I just like heat.  It keeps me close to my maker.  He made the SUN - I'm good with that.

If'n ya'll are eatin this - black beans, lettuce shredded, shredded cheese, sour cream, and more hot stuff.  Okay bring on the hard or soft shells.  we really all know how a taco should end so well.,  there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment