Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Those who can't do . .

I am putting two feet down now.  That quote can die now.  I hate it and have always hated it.  I have spent too much time with people - individuals - AWESOME freaking people WHO CAN do more than I could stomach (you forget I homeschooled my son for 2 years! and yes Trinity you learned to read over your brother's shoulder and NO you didn't get a full on kindergarten but I sincerely doubt "oh queen of the gifted and talented" that no K will hold you back from your future holding of being "Queen of the WORLD")   Liam's teacher from last year - the one who loved him dearly and called me - A LOT - and cared and well - got him.  sigh.  she's moving to the High School and actually called because she knew he would notice and be upset.  he did.  and was.  BUT cool thing is she has him in the next 4 years if we are still here.  We may have a move coming - maybe.  Planview software is apparently cool - who knew?  West Coast?  maybe?

But - Trin has a tough schedule.  Liam ?  Yeah baby.  A blast from the past.  Ms. Stansbury from the Elementary School has resurfaced in the Middle School.  God has opened a new window.  I'm smiling.

But This is also a shout out.  I want to do a Girls on the Run chapter here.  It's spendy but My COMPANY may pay for it.  Anybody know or done it?  I am all in with both feet but tell me good bad indifferent.  anyone.  I want to know before I ask the BIG CHEESE for cash.  Thanks :D  run on . . . :D


No comments:

Post a Comment