Thursday, August 16, 2012

My own WalMart person Experience. I live to tell the tale

I have a degree.  and I'd be lying if I said I made decent money at it. but the flex schedule and nice people outweigh (no they don't) the lack of funds.  BUT employed I am young jedi.

AS always, on task I was on my way to my personally closest Walmart which is in a tiny mall-ito (yeah - that's where I live - but they have a Gamestop, Vicky's and Hot Topic - flanked with a Target - what more Do I need?  really - bah!)

So I shopped and got my stuff -

Okay full stop here.  Here's my geek - or like I choose for it to be known.  "my legs fully work and there are old people who shop here."  SO I summarily park in NO MAN's LAND.  full on.  I walk - or rather -  TODAY, it was MORE of an ass lifted strut if you must know  - since I was wearing these new FIERCE boots that really matched my outfit nicely and only killed small portions of my soul in the wearing.

So "Ass Lifted Strut" (or ALS)  My last kid's initials - coincidence? I think not!!!! - so ALS and I  pranced our painful but nicely paced ass- Yeah on a MISSION - "I have a conference call to be on in 40 minutes bitch so move your RASCAL/SCOOTER out of my way . . ." (thoughts only  - really I swear! I still really really love Jesus)  I push my way through the store to procure said components for dinner and to save Jesus another Wedding at Cana - I mean really how many folks need to get married there for us to just say Enough?  Walmart sells Wine so cheap - really Lord - save it for Heaven - give me the super duper amazing champagne toast when I skid in sideways covered in henna and reeking of legal marijuana (I can hope right?)   So I am down with the cheap wine.  when it's my dollar (see above on my funds) I'm cheap.  When serving the masses I like to splurge.  Because that is what I like love live to do.  I like making people feel welcomed - blessed and served - I was told years ago that I have the gift of hospitality.  Tell me personally if you have felt that - I would like to own a B and B with my mom and dad some day.    

So again - digress.  I'm getting to it.  GEEZ   let a girl tell a story for goodness sake.

SO - I am wearing FIERCE sweet boots - and matching outfit - I'm tan - not unfit - and have a LONG red braid and fake LV purse that I'd NEVER in a million pay for a real one since I KILL purses in a sad pen and  perfumed death that I would really never recover from.  Fake fake fake baby.  I SO don't care who thinks I'm dumb and then envy's me.  I prefer to keep my money and spend it on yarn - yeah - that's my thought process.  Twisted and sick and yet - consequently WORKS for me.  SCORE.

So I load my FAR away car.  AND as the responsible registered voter - I want to return my cart.  I notice then the very tall man next to his burgundy Ford Ranger with door open.  My inner (yes thanks to the men in my life who berate me for not being more ON IT) I was like (oh.  you were there 20 minutes ago when I pulled in - with your door open.  WTF?)   He approaches me and say's - "I'll take your cart."

It is only that moment.  then.  When I notice - he's wearing MESH shorts.

AND NOTHING ELSE!

The Liberty Bell was a thought - DEAR LORD -

"Thanks - cart's all yours,"  was what I said. . .

He didn't return it.  went back to his truck.  Perched on top of it.  OMG.

He was not unattractive.  Liam Niessen - ish.  but he was solely looking for my reaction.  That's when the skin raised on my arms as I drove away.  I am so worried about my money or getting killed but really just a creeper looking to be weird??? wasn't ready.  damn.

I didn't give him a reaction - my acting training kicked in for some stupid reason or rather dicks don't really scare me - but LORD really -  in a Walmart Parking lot?  I really will go back tomorrow and if he is there again I'm going to say something since I'm a strong female with Pepper Spray on me 24/7  and not some little girl from the nearby HS.  My kids start school and My fear is for my kids and their friends.

NOW get me -  I am all about COOL Deviants - WE make the world go around.  - but ONLY among the 21 and consenting crew.  Get your personal freak on - BUT leave the little one's out.  REALLY?  They don't call me Mama Bear for no reason.
 
Don't mess with my home/kids/state et al. . .   This is going to be interesting . .  Since my feelings about Walmart are mixed.  Love (cost) HATE (soul sucking).  BUT their reaction if He's there again.  Will be my litmus test.  If he's taken to the hills - cool - but then again - If he's uber creeper with junk dangling (and yeah microphone - full on) I'm on it.

I saw your personal junk.  If you are there tomorrow.  . . :D  I got this one :D



No comments:

Post a Comment