Friday, August 24, 2012

got nothing.

and yet.  Me being me - chatty as hell.  Just fingers and keyboard and thoughts - really if truth be told just a little wee bit of stupid cheap wine of suspicious origin - oh hell - it's just cheap crap!

I can write about freaking anything if anyone chimed in on the topic.  I'm that girl.  Really - I'm toying with stand up.  I know me.  Talking.  In front of people.  being funny.  and totally me.  It's such a stretch I know you all CAN't see it.  frankly it so fits.  I wanna puke.  I just need THE act.  the speech.  I did it in High School for crying out loud.  I built 30 minutes of stuff in 2 days now that I know I need to do this and get heckled and cry and then run home and  . . . and  .  and . wait?. I like hecklers.  I can think on my feet and rip people to shreds if I can see them.  (oh - did I say that out loud?)  I mean - I love Jesus and would never ever say anything bad . . oh lord who am I kidding you all know me.  I'm a total bitch.  In a good way right?  I want to do stand up comedy more than anything.  Well = okay I want to do the book but comedy may be my in.  DC has more comedy bars - tip your waitress well - than any city outside Chi town and it's frankly too FIBy for me there :D.

I just need to find the niche.  I think Christian/knitter/mom/homebirth/homeschool/Wisconsin/Shakespeare/runner/sexfreak/ should round it out.  Right?  lol.

Thought so.  need to perfect the act.  I'll keep you posted.  I like to hear me talk far too much to not do this if I can.  Comedy central special circa 2014.  :D  you all knew me when . . . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment