Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pia Jesu Domine - Donna AIES Requime - Okay so my Latin is rusty

Let's talk dog smells.  I love love love my animals.  Male, female, human, canine, Guinea pig reptilian oh, Jesus - I love the creatures in our house who are invited to live here.  Spiders are NOT - and will subsequently be squished by the nearest shoe possible.  Thank you. Management.

Now that said. Dogs freaking smell.  I would rather have my left or for that matter right arm cut off than own a fucking cat.  Oh did I type that?  I hate cats.  I just do. Deal.  They're cats - they will form an allegiance against me and I'm ok with that.  I hate them.  They don't need us so let them find food and mice on their freakin own and leave me out of it.  I hate cats.  Not the musical - it was much better than Cats I'd see it again and again . .  . .  .   Sorry. . .

Dogs are dumb and need me.  Or they are smart and STILL need me.  Like men.  Oh did I type that?  LOL! 

I love my dogs.  Even the one I have learned to hate.  She is an ankle bitter and NOT my dog,.  I even love the bitch (yes she is) who has eaten underwear more than she's worth!  But my poor dumb sweet pit boy is hands down my favorite.  My dear sweet Domino.  Dear Jesus could there be a sweeter dumber idiot?  NOPE - Dom you win.  Short bus to school!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So dinner was sticking the incredibly tough steaks that Roger picked from my crazy store into the crockpot for 8 hrs to make them melting into the mouth good.  crockpots make everything good.  enjoy.  okay so I put into the london broil some burgundy - some jalapenos - garlic onion and green peppers and some water.  Time is the great equalizer. 

enjoy.

Next Saturday is my first marathon.  Nervous. scared. intimadated - ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment