Friday, November 25, 2011

It's in the details

Okay so it's the small things that matter and if you don't believe me - you don't drive a car.  or cook.  or are married. 

If your windshield wipers are old and decide that they really don't appreciate their place of work in the universe as the cleansers of your personal vehicular window happiness and rather would prefer a life in Florida or landfill near your home then on the next rain/sleet storm text me how little details matter. 

I could continue on the minutia that clogs up our lives - (aka the shit that really matters) but that would take too long since minutia is kind of personal.  AKA marry the right person.  If he is doing something that makes you want to put an ice pick into his skull ,. . . . you need to choose again - unless prison food excites you.  

I'm sorry.  Details. details. um. details.  yeah they matter.  try typing without punctuation.  it freakin matters.  Get a prescription filled if they can't read EXACTLY what that asshole (I mean genius with too much God complex) wrote in chicken scratch.  Now that's an overstatement since my personal doctor is an East Indian woman who I absolutely adore beyond words but I've had assholes so there you have it . . .

So you know I have to say I'm actually humbled today.  I am being completely sincere in being sorry for Demi.  She's a bit (7 years) older than me and has had an f'ton of work done but she is still gorgeous!!!  BUT she is apparently crazy needy.  I feel that. 

I get being so stupid focused on the MAN  you are with that you lose who you are.  I will never ever want to be that girl again.  BUT I get wanting to appease.  I get wanting to be appealing.  I can't imagine being with a hot actor 15 years younger than me!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG I pick a man 10 years older to assuage ANY doubt on the scale of hotness.  To him.  i rule.  Yeah..  DEMI.  pick again.  Pick better.  It's in the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment