Thursday, November 24, 2011

For those about to EAT - WE SALUTE YOU!!!

I am trying to NOT go all eat pray love on all ya'll but really this year.  .  . . it's hard.  I want to.  I have so much to thank the LORD dear JESUS YaWeH. for.  I have Money that got us out of debt for.  Just a mortgage to pay and daily bills - no past debt.  Nice house to live in -  bedrooms for every kid (3) plus us and then a workout room!!!!  I have a nice job and great people I work with and for.  I may be not paid enough for what I do but I am compensated by being with amazing people and being in charge of my world.  That really does rock.  I have a physical body that still does what I say and qualified for the Boston Marathon.  I sleep a nice sleep with that. 

I have crazy kids who drive me nuts but love me and for the most part listen.  I have an amazing husband who rocks my world and makes me smile in multiple ( :D) ways (yes please!!!)

I will share massive turkey pictures tomorrow - but tonight is just a shout out to those I love.  I love you all and am glad to have you in my life.  People are forever.  Know that.......  "D thanks for forever !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment