Tuesday, April 16, 2013

noodles of fury aka my dinner

I originally started writing a blog before blogs were cool.  That's not a brag it is just a sad fact that I'm old and was at home with little kids and not a lot of friends.  The Internet was a place to make friends of similar interests.  I was part of Craftsty.  A cool collective of patterns, ideas and just great folks who like crafts and make random things.  I was part of several craft swaps that paired you up with someone random across the globe and you made something of a certain theme and then sent it to them and they made something for you and then sent it.

MOST

FUN

ever. really really.

my pin fish.  is still the best thing anyone has made for me to date.

it's a fish made of felt sitting on a bed of water looking fabric that has beads in it.  My pin fish freaking rocks.

SO.  I started out as a crafty chick.

I am still.

I give you a gluten free yummy thing I call...............

wait for it

NOODLES of FURY~ or like.

whatever

I can eat them so I don't care

I can eat rice noodles so find a place and then

get some.

boil like mad ( I always add some sea salt to the water.)

before said boil is over add 1/2 lb of fresh spinach leaves

drain.

throw back in hot pot

add one egg and stir like mad

I do see a lot of mad things here :D

add parm.

eat.

I added Tabasco but I then add that shit to freaking everything.

So.  Enjoy my gluten free friend.  I feel your pain.  My life is a sinking hole of suckage.  oh. no. not really.  I cope,  It's not like I've abandoned my court ordered  responsibility!  yeah that would make me a total troll.  Oh wait that's not me.  so well just enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment