Sunday, April 28, 2013

Love is in the red letters. really really

I remember the day.  I actually disdainfully laughed.  In my overeducated and Hugely inflated ego due to far too much acadamia.  I would actually like to claim that as a disability.  "I'm sorry =  I can't work  YOUR HONOR - I'm just too fucking smart. . . . " Uh.  yeah that was me.

 Then there was a wedding.

I really am too embarrassed to give more details than I can because it really was a beautiful wedding.  I made fun of a bride because of her choice of footwear.

It was a day that frankly will sit with me forever.

It was a wonderful wedding! But unlike the man I WAS married to  - she is still there with her man.  I'm glad.  He is a good man. One of my all time favorite humans.  and I still am shameful.  It was a statement.  If I had done it  - it would have been cool.  because DAMN it's me.  she did it because she is a gorgeous woman and was making her humble statement.  For me it was an arrogant - "ohhhh I'm smart and you shoeless fool ,. . . .    "

damn my education.  she was being open.  it was an open honest moment. 

and I spit on it.

shame on me. 

end of day.

shame on me.

just saying.  I am learning.  Being educated does NOT make me a good person.  Being open.  Yeah.  That that is learning.

MAG church.  Now is going to be Chapel Springs.  amazing. WORD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment