Saturday, December 18, 2010

wow life is weird

so - if you know me personally - sorry :D  you know I am writing A book not just a book but a BOOK a book of ME!  Smarmy and crafty and all things goodness and Katie and Light.  Okay that's not true since there will be bondage wear.  BUT well,, it's going to be full of good food, craft and much mayhem.  Watch for it.  I promise if I have met you and broken bread we will be having fun in the future!  I am counting (ok that's a stretch) on being somewhere near you to promote this!!  I am going to be doing the whirlwind tour but If I know you I will do my bestest!  If there's some crazy craft you want out there I will totally give you credit for - bring it folks I have my 30 so I am ready for this folks but looking for an add on :D

No comments:

Post a Comment