Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Don't even

So.

HEY

okay.  it's going to get uncomfortable.

I'm the girl who will say what she is thinking...  Because.  well, I'm educated. intelligent. and I can.

you are reading this so you either hate me and want ammo or like me and like what I have to say or are family and are both.

So.  Today was Wednesday.  or as Manassas knows it - 25% off at Salvation Army day.  aka Hispanic day.  I do so love everyone who lives in my country.  But again.  It is actually MY FUCKING country.  we do actually speak ENGLISH here.  Oh who am I kidding.  VIRGINIA?  or as it is so unaffectionately known "THE DMV"  as in the district of columbia, maryland, virginia.  ugh.

I am actually sad to live here.  It's so so so horrible to be white in Virginia.  It just is.

our jefe is black and that makes things so weird,  but since I didn't and would never vote for that asshole he's not actually my boss.  I still love all Americans.  black white brown. .  Jesus I love the whole bag of M&M's!!!

BUT Here's my question to all you readers.  . . . am I racist?  I love who I love and dislike people who are mean and stupid.  BUT I will be honest.  I went to a school in Winneconne Wisconsin of all white kids,  then a college of mostly WHITE kids.  The non-whites I knew were either great friends or friends of friends.   I didn't think of anyone I knew as a color just a friend,  Until Tim showed me how the blacks upnorth walked reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeallly slow across the road if your face was white when they walked in front of your car.

point of fact.  true. sad and sorry....

I was really just open to humans, lesbians, gays and racially mixed crazy folks.  didn't care if you were fun it didn't matter so I gotta believe I'm not.  but I know.  I don't necessarily like haters.

I side with Israel.  so I get that people hate that.  too bad,  really too bad

I love Israel

want to go for a long vacation.

love.

so any who.

shalom!


1 comment:

  1. Sad Katie. You are racist, and thus unintelligent. You judge people on the speed of their walk? WHO CARES! If you look for annoyance anywhere, you will find it. If that is whay drives you, I pity you. Sad state. It is not to late for you. Jesus was brown you know. Darker than a current day israelite. Probably more Saudi in appearance. He might walk slow too. I find that worrying about the only person I can change or control (me) fixes all the other trivialities. I hope you are just spouting off to provoke discussion, as that is not the Katie I knew. Show how intelligent you are through your actions, cause these words speak to the contrary.

    ReplyDelete