Monday, July 22, 2013

I am judging you

Okay so that was just the teaser line -  but if you are at all honest as a human or at least me - I  cannot NOT judge someone based on who or what I perceive is their intent or drive.

For me it's amicability.

Are you bitchy and opinionated and that opinion goes without the justification that makes me believe even if i disagree with you  - you will still not want to shank me?  I have "friends/family members" I believe despite degrees and oaths would  - ABSOLUTELY - shank me.  Not my favorite humans.  And I will go to my grave saying so.  I am  - basically a really nice chick.  I rescue dogs and have birthed babies.  I bake bread for people and open my house to kids that have nowhere else to go during the week in the summer.  Oh wait - they are mine.  Jesus !!!  and I feed them!!!  COME on - they are a tough crowd!!!  wanting Ice Cream and stuff.

Really.  I do judge people..   Be honest  - we all do it.  NOBODY is not racist - - even just  a little bit.

Let me be honest - I'd take 12 George Z's to one Trayvon.  AND Here's why -  have you have ever been scared in a parking lot with your purse held tight to your chest.  sorry but being real.  I HAVE!  BE real!!!  I've lived in several big cities.  It's real and if you say it's not you are dumb.

I'd take a man doing what HE thought was right over a SUPPOSED punk any damn day.  This is not celebrating ending a man's life - but let's be real?  how many gang deaths do we never ever hear about?  I HATE that a young man had his life ended and someone else had his picked apart by lawyers and posers but If you have ever locked your car door LADIES when someone is close - be HONEST for once.  George isn't the threat unless YOU are one.  George isn't the problem.   The problem is still the problem.

We are not nice as a HUMAN RACE as a general rule.   It makes me sad that someone that I know doesn't see the universe as I see it but I don't take that as an act of war.  I see the God that made the human eye as kind of the non-petty sort and gets that we are not as smart -  big  - all knowing NOR mysterious as HE is.

I love my doctor.  She is Indian of the West variety.  I love love love her.  Her fingers are longer than my arm!  (a bit exaggerated) but she's balanced.  I like that.  I think she's Hindu.  though there's no evidence.  just vibe.  I love her.  i would trust her to make the best decision ever for my children my hubby or myself.  I trust her.  I have built a relationship over the last 3 years of in and out with her that warrants that position.  I trust my doctors because I pray and then choose them wisely.  My midwife was chosen.  My Doctor was chosen and she was AMAZING.  My pediatrician was the one who told me not to vaccine my babies before they were a year and then left us to be a "DR without Borders." ass.  lol  - he is an amazing man I love and respect him.  YES we vaccinated our kids.  just not as infants.  I'm not stupid.

If you think you don't judge another human based on who you are, where - or even just the day you are having you are misguided.  Be real.

I am judging you on your Guacamole recipe.

Mine is amazing.  My hands are still burning.  Text me if you want it.  I know there are toes I've stepped on writing this but I calls um like I seez um and I am too old not to.  If something hit you  - good.  chances are it should have.

And we should be all based on what we can bring to a party.

2 ripe avocados
2 jalapenos (with seeds - duh)
3 romas
half an onion
citric acid or a full on lemon assault
.

not a ton of cash but goodness.

I know I will have haters but if we can't be honest with what we think or feel - I personally believe we have nothing.  Lisa Lampenelli is one of my favorite comediennes  - she is funny and rude and nasty and vile and yet totally completely accurate.  That is a rare gift.  And real.




No comments:

Post a Comment