Saturday, March 13, 2010

Virgin.............ia

Wow that seems so freaking significant I really don't actually know what to say - okay a moment of silence................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................alright. Here we are. family of 5 - 3 kids - my natural kids - 2 dogs - 1 new husband (still wet behind the ears) 2 lizards (love those little things) and me - messed up and jaded but alive and really really creative. This state (VA) is like WI in many ways and not in many ways. Example - no liquor stores here just a state run deal that is creepy in the 1984 sort of way. But vibe is laid back in the WI up north sort of way. Just a culture shock for those who have only lived where whites were the majority. I like Hispanic's as a general rule so that stands here - I hope they don't prove me wrong. We're out numbered here. but hey - habla espanol. un poco. te amo! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment